Gtechniq EXOv4 delivers a hard film that makes water-spots easy to remove, offers great resistance to all wash chemicals and can help withstand micro-marring. It produces a high-gloss, warm-looking, extreme hydrophobic finish.
Gtechniq EXOv4 has a consistent film that is more durable and resistant to road salt and washes chemicals than its predecessors. Application is easy, with a slow flash-off time, giving more time to achieve a perfect finish.
All of the above combined with the introduction of a good degree of swirl resistance means Gtechniq EXOv4 represents a major leap forward in Last Surface Protection (LSP) technology.
For cars up to medium estate (i.e. BMW 3 series touring) – select 30ml. For larger cars, select 50ml
1 x EXO v4 – 30ml or 50ml (please select from drop down menu)
1 pair nitrile gloves
1 x AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Applicator Pad
1 x Master Instruction Leaflet
1 x WS1 Gtechniq Window Sticker
|Application Method||By hand only|
|Durability||18 to 24 months|
|Emits Strong Fumes||Yes|
|Recommended For||Coated finishes|
|Size||30 & 50 ml Kits|
How To Use
(1) Gtechniq EXOv4 can be applied as a standalone sealant or as a top layer for Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer or Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light (CSL) – we recommend applying C1 or CSL as a base coat for easy to mark and dark paints
(2) If you are applying over Gtechniq C1, EXOv4 should be applied a minimum of 4 hours, but less than 12 hours, after you finish the C1 application
(3) If you are applying over Gtechniq CSL, EXOv4 can either be applied straight away starting the process at the same place you did with CSL. For best results wait two hours before applying to let the product flash-off longer
(4) Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 5 degrees celsius, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 12 hours after application
(5) Wipe down all surfaces using Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth (apply the Panel Wipe to the cloth and buff – not directly to the panel) – if you are applying over newly applied C1 or CSL, this step is not required
(6) Shake the bottle well and wear gloves
(7) Prime the AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Applicator evenly with a good amount of product so that the pad is damp
(8) Apply with applicator provided in overlapping strokes to a small panel or half a large panel. Wait 1 to 2 minutes after applying to a panel and buff with an MF1, followed by a second MF1 to remove any smearing, leaving the surface slick
(9) Once you have finished coating your vehicle we recommend repeating the process starting from the same place as you did for the first layer and coating panels in the same order so that you coat your entire vehicle with two layers of Gtechniq EXO.
(10) Allow the coating to cure for at least 12 hours before getting wet. After application we recommend that you do not wash the car for at least a week
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 3 months of opening