We’re now only a week away from what is going to be our most exciting product launch of 2013! Since being introduced to GYEON quartz coatings earlier this year, we’ve been utterly blown away by how well they perform and how easy they are to use. Unlike many rival brands, GYEON have taken the time to develop not only a core set of easy to use SiO2-based coatings, but also a complementary range of maintenance products that banish the usual problems associated with using ceramic coatings (shampoo compatibility, water spotting, etc). As a result, cars treated with GYEON quartz coatings not only become incredibly well protected, but also ridiculously easy to maintain. If this sounds good to you, then you’ll be pleased to know that we’re going to give one lucky person a complete set of GYEON products (worth over £300) for FREE! This competition is offered in partnership with Compare the Market – the insurance comparison website specialising in bringing you low prices for car, home and life insurance. All you have to do to enter the competition is guess the answer to the following question by leaving a comment below…
Q. We’ve just filled our stockroom with GYEON products ready for their UK debut next week; how many individual GYEON items do you think we have on our shelves in total?
1. Only one entry per person via a comment on this post; multiple entries will be disqualified, as will submissions made by telephone, e-mail or social media platforms.
2. This giveaway is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, France (excluding DOM-TOM), Germany, Monaco, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Spain (excluding the Canary Islands), Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway and Switzerland.
3. Entries from residents of countries not listed above will be disqualified.
4. The competition will run with immediate effect until midday (BST) on Wednesday 31st July 2013.
5. The winner will be the person who most closely guesses the number of individual GYEON items we have on our shelves ready for their UK debut on Thursday 1st August 2013. In the event of multiple winners, names will then be drawn out of a hat to narrow down a single winner. The winner will be announced in a final comment on this post at 3pm (BST) on Wednesday 31st July 2013.
6. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The winner will be contacted using the e-mail address they use to enter their comment.