It’s fair to say that the FLEX XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Orbital Polisher has had a significant impact on the way that Clark works in our detailing studio. With the power reserves of a traditional rotary polisher on tap, albeit it in a more user-friendly format that doesn’t generate as much heat or inflict holograms, he is now able to deliver a higher level of correction on time-limited enhancement details, and the usual near-perfect results of full correction details without having to work night shifts all week long! Consequently, we think that the FLEX XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Orbital Polisher is pretty much the perfect machine polisher. For enthusiasts, it’s a purchase for life; a top quality tool that will do everything you ever ask of it, with minimal risk and an easy learning curve. And for professional detailers, it’s a no-brainer; who wouldn’t to be able to deliver better polishing results in less time, given that time is money in the trade? The only downside is the relatively high price, but fear not, because we’re offering you the chance to get your hands on a FLEX XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Orbital Polisher for free. Okay, not for free; we need you to do just one thing for us…
To enter our free prize draw to win a FLEX XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Orbital Polisher, simply answer the following questions by leaving a comment below; full answers would be appreciated, as your opinion counts and will help us to meet your car care needs even better in future.
1. What product lines should we consider adding to our store next year, and why?
2. What should we do next year to improve the experience that our website offers?
3. What should we do next year to improve the level of customer service we offer?
1. Only one entry per person please; multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
3. The draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Monaco, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Norway and Switzerland.
4. Entries from residents of countries not listed above will be disqualified.
5. The draw will run with immediate effect until 10 am (GMT) on 18th December 2012.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries at 11 am (GMT) on 18th December 2012.
7. The winner will be contacted using the e-mail address they use to enter their comment.
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.