BASKET  : CHECKOUT

Spring Open Day – 16/04/11

March 23rd, 2011

Spring Open Day - 16/04/11

Printable Version (Adobe PDF)

Share this post:Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Email this to someone
Tags:

14 Responses to “Spring Open Day – 16/04/11”

1. Rob Donaldson-Webster says:

Excellent news, looking forward to learning lots, will be there.

2. Jim White says:

Argh! A 411 miles / 7 hrs 55 min journey, but, I’d really like to be there this time. Look forward to it!

3. Lee Kemp says:

Just wondering if you guys thought about video the sessions that you will be giving demonstations on??

Cannot manage this time due to work commitments, just thought it would be so good to see the demonstrations posted on line!!!

Just a thought, hope you have a great day.

4. Hi Lee, it’s a good idea, but logistically we might struggle to manage it, and I think demo videos would probably be a lot better if they used multiple camera angles, close up’s, etc, all of which would be tough to shoot with a crowd watching. So, my thought is to leave the idea on the shelf for the open day, but to crack on and get some decent video guides made in May/June. One for each of the existing written guidesd should do for starters.

5. Joe says:

I will be coming from Leeds to a car show at the Drum Castle in the end of July……is this near your outlet ?

6. Would that by any chance be the annual Jaguar meet at Drum Castle? Always a good event from what I’ve been told. The answer is yes, we’re only about 30 minutes away. That said, if you intend to swing by please note that we are only open Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that the weather is kind to you, because on a nice day the venue is glorious!

7. Neil Hume says:

Delighted to hear about the open day and looking forward to seeing you guys working your magic. I’ll try and convince my wife it’s not too early to purchase my christmas present and bring her purse 😀

8. Scott McKinlay says:

A massive thank you for today, learned a lot more than i thought i would. Here’s hoping the weather is fine tomorrow to tackle my engine bay!

9. Rob Donaldson-Webster says:

Thanks for an excellent day on Saturday, sorry I had to dash off early. Learned a lot – no longer afraid of engine bay detailing.

10. Shane Watt says:

Hi guys,

I would just like to thank you guys for a super day out.

I learned some great tips on how to detail the car. You think you do everything but you guys go that step further.

Will be shopping again soon for Brake Duster. Its magic stuff.

Shane

11. Mark Watt says:

Great day guys. You are a tribute to what you do and achive.

Many Thanks.

Mark

12. Thanks very much for the kind words everyone; it was a really enjoyable day for us too.

13. Danny Calder says:

I was mentioned at the April open day that you were planning to run the same but covering winter prep, do you know if this is going ahead?

Many thanks

DTM

14. Hi,
    we did hope to run an autumn open day, but unfortunately various factors, including the addition of a host of new products and the high work load here at PB HQ have meant this isn’t going to be possible. We do plan to run a spring open day where we’ll aim to cover post-winter detailing and decontamination – if last winter is anything to go by it’ll be a useful day.
    Thanks for your interest and do keep your eye on the blog for winter preparation entries.
    Regards, John