Price Match Promise
Like all businesses, we set our prices based on a cost model and the desire to make a profit. In most instances this results in our prices being very similar to those of our competitors, meaning that it's the free expert advice and excellent service we offer that sets us apart from our rivals. However, in light of the current economic climate and the fact that we are all having to watch our spending, we accept that on occasions price is going to be a decisive factor. We greatly appreciate your custom and wish to retain it, so if you see a product you wish to buy priced lower at another online store, we promise to match that price. It's really that simple! To take advantage of our price match promise simply click on the pound sign on the product page in question (located beneath the stock status indicator), complete the relevant fields in the pop-up form and hit submit. We will then assess your request using the following criteria ...
• The product must be identical to one that we carry (same brand, version, size, etc.), priced in GBP, in stock and available for immediate dispatch
• We will match the total cost of the product, including the lowest priced shipping option available to your specified delivery address
• We will match special offers, promotional pricing and discount codes set by our competitors, subject to the aforementioned criteria being met
• We will only match prices shown in the basket on competitor-owned websites - auction sites and marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon are excluded
• We will only match prices shown in the basket on retail websites - wholesale sites such as Costco are excluded
• Prices shown in clearance or closing down sales are excluded
Please note that price matching is not available for previously placed orders, and once we match a price no further discounts will be applied to it (e.g. trade account use and any special offers we are running are excluded). If your request meets the above criteria we will confirm this by phone or e-mail as soon as possible. If we contact you by phone (which is usually the case for UK customers) we will process your order there and then, but if we contact you by e-mail (which is usually the case for international customers) you will be asked to place your order online, paying our usual price. We will then refund the difference to you within two working days.